- The Rundown:
- Fourth amendment shakedown? Supreme Court rules DNA swabs okay for arrested, while the NSA is looking at your phone records- sparking backlash from both sides.
- Obamacare- rates rise as popularity dwindles.
- The depressing undertone of Marco Rubio's proposed constitutional amendment.
- Chris Christie- every conservative's favorite punching bag pours gas on the flames.
- ...much more from the IRS testimonies to the job report (it was a busy week)...
- The Talk:
- Government spending and education--- it's graduation time, but many kids don't even get that far. Federal (and state) money is poured into school programs but is it really making a difference?
- Religion and politics- a healthy mix? Peter and Ben take on a controversial topic.
- Liberal Myth of the Week: Security trumps liberty