Pages


Hear Podcasts From Previous Shows Below - Use Live Stream At Right To Hear Live Shows - Toll Free 877-297-8022



Monday, January 28, 2013

So Much To Do, So Little Time to do it

When I look at the government and how things are right now, I feel the sense or urgency to work harder and move the conversation forward with zest. But when I really look at the broader picture, the 2014 elections are right around the corner thus "So little Time to do it."

I used to hear my father say that sentence alot when I was growing up and it seemed so much like frustration to me on his part and I know what he felt like in my later years. This country doesn't seem to be fixing itself as it did in the old days. Both sides of the aisle in congress continue to do their own thing for their own side in their own chambers but it's not helping the American people heal.

Look at the country. The current administration has furthered the split down racial and economy lines adding to the already large void of political friendship and compromise needed to run an effective nation.

The media has taken a side in the fight and have formatted their shows to swing conversation and direction away from values we were taught growing up. They have made it O.K. to demonize those that question authority and unconstitutional practices. They have tried to shut off valid arguments and facts of reason and suggestion making way for confusion and dependency.

We have so much to do and so little time to do it!

 If we don't stand together NOW, this country will FALL later (actually sooner than you think!)

No comments:

Post a Comment