Pages


Hear Podcasts From Previous Shows Below - Use Live Stream At Right To Hear Live Shows - Toll Free 877-297-8022



Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Direct Snap - New Night and Time. Wed at 9pm EST


PLAY MP3

I love doing this show! Every week I get to sit down with some of my favorite people! This week is no exception, I'll be joined by two of Twitters most fabulous follows, Lil Miss Rightie and John Ekdahl.  If you follow them on twitter you will know that neither is usually caught without an opinion, and tonight we've got them both!

Expect Feminists, Gun Grabbers and perhaps even a little Weiner roasting on the menu. 

You don't want to miss it.      Join us Live tonight....Wed at 9pm EST . (New Night and Time)

John Grant will be manning the phone lines, so feel free to call in and join the discussion. 1-877-292-8022

Follow @LilMissRightie


Follow @JohnEkdahl


As always you can hit me up on Twitter at @BiasedGirl

No comments:

Post a Comment