Young conservatives uphold the Constitution and attack the issues weekly Saturday mornings at 9a ET/6a PT. Join Peter Leaman (@PeterLeaman1) and Ben Cornaglia this week as they discuss:
- The growing IRS scandal and the questions it raises about size of government
- Reports surfacing of the Department of Justice's continued attacks on freedom of press and journalistic privacy
- The horrible events that occurred this week in London and how to deal with the terrorism of radicals worldwide
- President Obama's speech on Guantanamo Bay and his drone policy ("Osama bin Laden is dead!")
- Peter snuck in as a "Code Pink activist" to heckle Mr. Obama
- Liberal Myth of the Week... Electric cars!
- ...and more!
Feel free to call in! We'd love to hear from you!
Like us on Facebook at "Eagle Guardians" and follow us on Twitter @EagleGuardians. Suggestions, comments, and wonderful incites can be messaged to either page or sent to email@example.com with the subject "Eagle Guardians show".