Pages


Hear Podcasts From Previous Shows Below - Use Live Stream At Right To Hear Live Shows - Toll Free 877-297-8022



Sunday, May 19, 2013

Wayne Dupree: Hey NAACP, I spent my weekend with Republicans; You were wrong! They Don't Hate Us!


NEWSNINJA2012 Wayne Dupree speaks!


I am tired of hearing from black leaders, NAACP, Pink Panther Party, Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson and the rest of the old soldiers stuck in a 1960s wind tunnel. They ask Americans to change their thinking on so many things but they continue to haunt the American people with racism and hatred. They are not alone. They also have white liberal leaders that move them in that direction.


I spent this weekend at the 2013 Republican State Convention where they nominated a black pastor for their Lt Gov slot and people were generally happy about the decision. However, I had to make a video about my experience and how the NAACP is just so behind the times.

No comments:

Post a Comment