Pages


Hear Podcasts From Previous Shows Below - Use Live Stream At Right To Hear Live Shows - Toll Free 877-297-8022



Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Aim Right With Amy -- 3/5/2013



Play MP3

Tonight on Aim Right With Amy, I'll be laying out a plan that I like to call "Let's Move With Common Sense." I've had about enough of the First Lady's government-backed campaign to promote healthier lifestyles. I'll talk about how damaging the program has become and how you can achieve the program's goals without (gasp) assistance, or nudging, from the government.

Also, I'm going to take a little time to talk about history. No, I won't give you an in depth lecture on the American experience. Rather, I want to talk about why history is important and why we all must educate ourselves on this nation's past.

Aim Right With Amy is on TONIGHT at 9e/6p on The 405 Radio.

No comments:

Post a Comment